Student Enrollment/Registration Information
The Wapato School District will be accepting applications/enrollments for the 2024-2025 school year beginning March 1, 2024. Please review all of the information below. It will help make your student application/enrollment process go as smoothly as possible.
Enrollment Eligibility Age Requirements:
- WELCOME PreSchool: Must be 3-years old by August 31.
- Transitional Kindergarten (TK): Must be 4-years old by August 31.
- Kindergarten: Must be 5-years old by August 31.
Step 1: Find your School
If you are enrolling an elementary school student in grades Kindergarten through 5th Grade you can determine which school your child may be attending by reviewing our boundary maps. Click the button below to view the maps. (All WELCOME PreSchool and Transitional Kindergarten (TK) classes are housed at Camas Elementary School)
Generally speaking, if your student’s home address is on the west side of Naches Avenue or it falls on the west or south side of Highway 97 Kindergarten thru 2nd Grade students will attend Camas Elementary and 3rd-5th Grade students will attend Satus Elementary. If your student's home address is on the east side of Naches Avenue and north or east of Highway 97 Kindergarten thru 2nd Grade students will attend Simcoe Elementary and 3rd-5th Grade students will attend Adams Elementary.
Step 2: Gather Required Documents
You will need to provide the required information listed below in order to register your child for school:
- Proof of Age & Name: Please upload a document verifying the age and name of the student. This may be a birth certificate, hospital certificate, adoption record, affidavit from a parent, passport, previously verified school records, or any other documents permitted by law that shows date of birth and name.
- Proof of Residence: You may provide a utility bill (water, electrical, garbage), rental/lease statement, or proof of home ownership (including a mortgage statement).
- Immunization Records: Immunizations must be current. Children that do not have the required immunizations prior to the first day of school will not be allowed to attend. Please make sure to get these required immunizations to ensure your student does not miss out on essential instruction. Review required immunizations by clicking on the button below.
Step 3: Complete Application/Enrollment Packet
Please reference the list in the upper right-hand section of this page and click on the grade level of the student you are registering for the upcoming school year.